I did a survey for 2 weeks and paid to have 1,000 responses for $26.Instead of shutting down the survey at 1,000 responses, Survey Monkey allowed over 3,000 people to respond and charged me .15 per response and just charged $459 to my bank account.

Then when I try to call in and speak with someone, they tell me I can't speak to anyone on the phone unless I'm a "Platinum" member. These guys are some cowards, and they are absolute crooks. I will NEVER work with this company again and I recommend no one else does.

I will have my lawyer on this asap.I hope this company get everything it deserves.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $459. The author is overall dissatisfied with SurveyMonkey and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about surveymonkey survey services from SurveyMonkey was customer service, termination services and subscription plans Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about SurveyMonkey.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare SurveyMonkey to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with SurveyMonkey?

Comments

I agree with the reply person.Sounds like you did not know what you were doing, and yes they should have explained it little better to you with your options.

Tech and sales are different, tech my not think of it the same as you and sales are there to help you and make money.

I hope with the greater results it did help you decide what to do with your product or service.Best of luck to you.

Dublin, Dublin, Ireland #1223190

You know you could have added a cut off date or added a limit of respondents to your survey? Before you complain about something at least get to know the features a bit better